We expect you to help us provide an effective and caring service by:
- Treating members of the Primary Care Team with courtesy and respect – just as they will treat you.
- Treating other patients and users of the health centre with consideration and courtesy – just as they should treat you.
- Looking after your children at all times and ensuring that they treat other people and the building with respect.
- Keeping appointments and being on time, or giving as much notice as possible if you wish to cancel or alter an appointment. We can give an appointment you no longer want to someone else who needs it, if you let us know in time.
- Coming into the surgery, during surgery hours whenever possible and only requesting a home visit if you are not well enough to get to the Surgery. If you do need a home visit please try to ask before 10am.
- Requesting out of surgery hours home visits, or advice, only when truly necessary.
- Informing the practice of any change of address and making sure we have your telephone number.
- Making requests for repeat prescriptions at least two working days before you need your medication.