All GP practices are required to declare the mean earnings for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working at Tangmere Medical Centre in the last financial year was £64,166 before tax and National Insurance. This is for 2part time GPs and 1 locum who worked in the practice for longer than 6 months.
All organisations that provide NHS or adult social care must follow the Accessible Information Standard by law. Organisations must follow the standard in full by 31 July 2016.
The Accessible Information Standard aims to make sure that disabled people have access to information that they can understand and any communication support they might need.
The standard tells organisations how to make information accessible to patients, service users and their carers and parents. This includes making sure that people get information in different formats if they need it, such as large print, braille, easy read and via email
The Accessible Information Standard also tells organisations how to support people’s communication needs, for example by offering support from a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter, deafblind manual interpreter or an advocate. As part of the standard organisations that provide NHS or social care must do five things. They must:
- Ask people if they have any information or communication needs, and find out how to meet their needs
- Record those needs in a set way
- Highlight a person’s file, so it is clear that they have information or communication needs, and clearly explain how these should be met
- Share information about a person’s needs with other NHS and adult social care providers, when they have consent or permission to do so
- Act to make sure that people get information in an accessible way and communication support if they need it.
More information on the Accessible Information Standard can be found on the NHS England website.
Please see the patient information leaflet on the link below.
If you are unsure who your GP please, please contact us to find out. If you want to request a specific GP, please let us know.
Feeling stressed, anxious or depressed? We can help… and you can start to feel better.
If you live in West Sussex you can phone to book an assessment with your GP.
For more information please see the Time to Talk leaflet
Follow the link to view our PPG survey report 2015.
Click here for more information regarding your data and how to opt out of your data being shared.
Find out more information regarding NHS Health Checks here.
News Posted in Uncategorized